Funded By You!
HOW IS METHOW RECYCLES SUPPORTED?
We are a lot like public radio. Our programs are supported by:
- YOU! Charitable gifts from people like you fund over 50% of our work.
- Become a member to prepay for your self-hauled recycling
- Pay-as-you go for self-hauled recycling
- Subscribe to WasteWise curbside collection of your recycling
- Your gifts of annual support for all of our work beyond recycling - Take it or Leave it, Our Tool Library, Repair Cafes, Education, Community Outreach, and more! You can do this with a one-time annual gift or by becoming a sustaining supporter with a reoccurring monthly gift.
- Public and Private Grants. Grant funding can be very competitive, and rarely carries from year to year. In 2020 this represents 30% of our budget.
- Earned Income. This includes sale of recyclables, fees charged for processing of recycling collected by WasteWise Methow, and fees charged to business recyclers. In 2020 this represents about 20% of our budget.
Your donor advised fund
These tax-advantaged accounts are a wonderful way to support our work.
Workplace Giving and Employer Matches
We participate in a number of workplace giving programs, and many employers match their employees' giving. Yours may be one! Please check with us or with your employer to find out.
Securities and estate planning
If you would like to discuss a gift of securities or are considering whether to include Methow Recycles in your estate plans, please contact Betsy.
Methow Recycles' tax ID is 01-0741195.